What's New and What's Fun in Bangkok?
Bangkok Magazine brings you openings, weird and wonderful attractions and takes you to places that locals want to keep secret. It's guaranteed to make sure that your Bangkok experience is out of the ordinary.
Whilst people are jostling along Khao San Road or at Chatuchak Market, we will point you in the direction of unique rooftop bars and drinking dens. Looking for a quirky boutique hotel? We plan to review the best. We know the tastiest eateries and wouldn't shop anywhere that sells Chang Beer singlets.
There are only so many temples, tuk tuks and phad thais a person can experience. If you've visited the city before and are feeling jaded, or just want to avoid the usual tourist traps, check out Bangkok Magazine.Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour