What's New and What's Fun in Bangkok?
Bangkok Magazine brings you openings, weird and wonderful attractions and takes you to places that locals want to keep secret. It's guaranteed to make sure that your Bangkok experience is out of the ordinary.
Whilst people are jostling along Khao San Road or at Chatuchak Market, we will point you in the direction of unique rooftop bars and drinking dens. Looking for a quirky boutique hotel? We plan to review the best. We know the tastiest eateries and wouldn't shop anywhere that sells Chang Beer singlets.
There are only so many temples, tuk tuks and phad thais a person can experience. If you've visited the city before and are feeling jaded, or just want to avoid the usual tourist traps, check out Bangkok Magazine.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance