This station is at the doorstep of Soi Udom Suk (Sukhumvit 103), home to a large concentration of street-side restaurants serving superb made-to-order and a-la-carte Thai and Chinese dishes. There are also a handful of garden restaurants offering affordable Thai-style barbecues. Although relatively off downtown centre, Udom Suk is worth making a trip to if what you want is a tasty and affordable meal.
Dining & Restaurants around Udom Suk BTS Station
- Saen Aroi Pochana (Udomsuk Soi 49) – this open-air restaurant is perfect for enjoying made-to-order Thai and Chinese fare
- Krua Khun Pen (opposite Udomsuk Soi 30) – for bold-flavoured Thai salads, tom yam hot pots and northeastern dishes like som tam
- Kai Xin Dim Sum (opposite Udomsuk Soi 4) – for cheap, a la minute dim sum and Singaporean hot pot (Bak Kut Teh)
- Tom Yam Noodles (about 50m into Soi Udomsuk) – this street-stall serves up zesty tom yam noodles and fermented bean curd noodle soups (yen ta fo)
- Merchicken (Udomsuk Soi 50) – this street-side stall offers Singapore-style Hainanese chicken rice and barbecued pork over rice
- Somboon Pochana (Udomsuk Soi 60) – well-established restaurant famous for its curry crab and Chinese-style seafood dishes